Proper SEO that isn’t crap.
I am a freelance SEO and traffic consultancy. I only work with small to mid level businesses where I have direct communication with the decision maker. This allows my work to be dynamic and quick, if I have an idea, I can run it by you with 1 or 2 emails and get it done without any back and forth drama.
Haven’t left yet? Good.
So I only offer a few things:
Freelance SEO Consulting, an ongoing monthly strategy, planned and fulfilled by me. The aim is to build the right kind of backlinks to your website from authoritative and relevant places, this has 2 benefits:
- People who are interested in your product/service/information will actually click the link and hopefully buy from you.
- These kind of links improve your organic search rankings, which derives traffic from search engines.
If this make little to no sense to you, or you don’t know what a backlink is, read it as “I will do stuff that will send people that want what you’re selling to your website.”
(AUDITS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO CURRENT CLIENT TIME COMMITMENTS, so even if you click the link below, you won’t go anywhere, go ahead…. try it.)
SEO Audit. Not ready to jump in to a full SEO campaign? I’ll do an audit of what you already have, identify anything that may be stopping you from getting all the traffic of your drams, I’ll look into the content that you have, your competitors, your link profile and a whole load of other stuff.
The aim of this is to list all of the things that you can take action on right now, to make sure that your site has the best possible foundation to take advantage of any work that we undertake together.
So… who is this guy?
My name is Dan Ray, I build links mainly, and I do it for some pretty cool people such as Vileda, Cloud Nine, Marigold, Charity Right and loads of others who I’d love to namedrop but won’t.
- A transparent company. Everything that I do in your name, is recored in a single spreadsheet with lots of useful tabs, this is updated in real time and kept online so can be accessed at any time to see exactly what I have been doing. And if something doesn’t work, I will tell you and we will do something else.
- A small company. Run by me, work is done by me (with the exception of a few sub contractors if required for small, specific tasks), any questions you have, you talk to me, yep, just ME, ME, ME, ME, ME (I might give you a discount if you understand this reference).
- A patient company. I pride myself on doing things the right way, the ethical way, this is marketing, and shouldn’t be rushed, I know you need to see returns (and you will), but only if I can do so by being methodical and perfect in my work. I will not rush or do things incorrectly to gain a “quick result”.
- A quality focused company. I am extremely focused on quality, everything that I put out on your behalf should be the absolute best version of that anywhere online. If you do not share this value, then we may not be a good fit, I do high quality work, all the time. Nothing is “half-arsed” here.
- An educational company. While I understand that you don’t need to know exactly what and how I do things, it makes sense that you would want to understand the motivations and ideas behind my strategies, so every Wednesday between 12-4pm, you can give me a call and talk about anything marketing, whether it’s your campaign or just general ideas and casual chat. I love this part.