Freelance SEO Consultant
If you have found this page it means 1 thing, you are looking to perform better in search, this mean you either need more traffic to your website or more targeted traffic that wants to buy your products or services, I can help you with both!
Before I tell you my story, let me make it clear what I can do for you:
- Increase traffic to your website from the internet
- Increase sales or enquiries and essentially make you more money
- Improve the conversion rate of your website, so even with the same amount of visits you make more sales.
If you have read enough then fill out the form below and I’ll tell you exactly what I can do for you, for free!
My rate is £500 per month!
Are you willing to invest at least £500 per month to generate more business from your website?
Yes, let’s get in touchNo, take me to gumtree
If not let me tell you a little more about me…
I made the choice to become a freelance SEO consultant after working in several high profile SEO agencies and seeing how they work. I decided that I wanted to give my clients the attention that they deserved and not just be one of a million other things I have to do each day.
With that in mind I limit the number of clients that I take on so that they can have my full and unwavering attention.
I do all of my SEO for myself and treat my clients with one thing in mind, to make them money! As a freelance SEO consultant I feel that this is my duty to each and every one of my clients no matter how large or small.
There are a lot of so called SEO experts out there at the moment who “claim” to know what works and that they can provide you results. I have observed many of these people and 99% have very little knowledge of what’s actually going on. These people will waste your time and money.
I will audit your site and provide you a traffic and link building plan that you can either follow with your own in house staff or I can implement it for you.
I have a 100% success rate on improving not only SERP positions but also in generating improved profits from online channels.
I do this by:
- Performing a technical SEO audit of your website, this identifies any problems or areas that are stopping your site from reaching it’s full organic search potential, it also helps me to identify any assets that exist on your site that could be used to help us gain those all important backlinks.
- Researching your target market to determine where they are online, what they are looking for and how we can give it to them via your website.
- Contacting those places to try to attain a backlink to your website, this will allow those people who want and need your service to click your link and then purchase from your site. It also doesn’t do any harm that these backlinks will help your site to rank higher in search.
- Giving input from my vast experience on methods that you can use to help your site, this can be things like creating an asset that people will want to link to, creating partnerships with other businesses in related industries where customers could be cross sold and sponsoring events or societies etc to get your site in front of the right eyes
- Thinking outside of the box to generate traffic and links from places that most other SEO’s wouldn’t consider
A recent telecoms client of mine showed a 68% rise in online earnings and a profit of £6.8 million in just 11 months working with me.
My services start at £500 per month (for 10 hours) and I currently have open space to fit 2 possibly 3 new clients. If you need me for a day rate, I am available starting at £300 per day (4 hours).